EODZ-SCAPE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eodz-scape the server that you will feel epic to be in

2 posters

thomas. from moderator to administrator

Poll

shud i get admin?

[ 2 ]
    thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_lcap67%thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_lcap0%thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_lcap33%thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_lcap0%thomas. from moderator to administrator I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    thomas

thomas. from moderator to administrator Empty thomas. from moderator to administrator

Post  thomas Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 am

What is your ingame username?
    thomas
    Have you ever been staff on a server before?
    yes
    If answered yes to above what server?
    i was admin on a cammy pvp server named cammypvpowns and also on plenty other servers
    Why do you deserve staff?
    because im a really great helper and i like it when people ask me stuff cuz i like helping people
    Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before?
    no
    If answered yes to above, why?

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
    yes i will. when im free(like after school) i always check up forums and look there are people online.
    What do you do if someone is spamming?
    first give them 2 warnings then i give them mute for 1 hour, when they dont wana stop i give them a jail for 1 hour
    if the problem wont stop ill just give a ban(but i first ask owners permission)
    Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff?
    i will never tell them they have to join for getting staff but i dont wanna advertise for hours. i wanna help people more in-game.
    How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic
    i helped a few people but i had to ask most people cuz im just a mod they think so they ask an admin or owner self.
    Owner Eod
    Admin

thomas. from moderator to administrator Empty Re: thomas. from moderator to administrator

Post  Owner Eod Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 am

We will Consider Your Rank being higher.Ihope you get it!!!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:20 pm